Friday, June 4, 2010

Blog reboot - with a promise

Well, it’s been a while since I wrote anything here and it’s about time I started back up. After witnessing BP’s massive clusterfuck in the Gulf of Mexico, I realized that the world needs my guidance.

So stay tuned for more articles about weird vehicles, bad advertising and other enlightening information about stuff you never knew about before.

Now for the promise. After my last article in which I defended Jesse James for behaving like a guy I got a lot (well for this site it was a lot) of feedback about sticking to other topics. Therefore and henceforth I halfheartedly promise not to write about celebrities and who or what they are doing. I still feel that the world lacks enough Perez Hilton, TMZ, Radar Online and US magazine but I’ll try to stick to stuff I know more about like old cars and hit men.

Next up: tales from the past, volcanoes and a review of human powered cargo trucks.

Post Scriptum 6/8/10 - Well it was a half hearted promise and who could resist that one?

No comments: