Thursday, April 16, 2009

Are humans hardwired to think about phalluses?

I went out exploring in the desert of New Mexico and got a bunch of those tiny hairs from the prickly pears in my shoe. These things are barely visible but they’ll drive you nuts as they bend back and forth when you rub them.

So I found a Walgreens and got myself a pair of tweezers to get them out. When I took them out of the pack, I couldn’t help but laugh at the remnants of the card and blister pack. Surely I can’t be the only juvenile minded soul who wonders if the penis shaped trash left over was intentionally designed that way by some smartass.





Packaging engineer is probably a pretty boring job



And, just in case a pack of tweezers can't get you giggling, here's the several thousand year old Tara Lia Fail.


No comments: